On this page you’ll find a few little extras. Things I mention or talk about in my blog that may be of use to you. This is some of my best stuff FREE just for you. Make the most!
CLICK BELOW TO GET YOUR FREE WORKOUT!
Get lean and ripped workout 1
Brand new at Meat Mike Campbell- EASY & TASTY VIDEO RECIPIES:
Chinese five spice duck with bacon & chorizo monster salad:
Ok this salad was pretty epic and wouldn’t be winning any immunity pins on MasterChef. A few too many ingredients for them I think, but reasonably quick and the result was amazing!
- 2 free range duck breasts (skin on)
- Chinese 5 spice
- Rock salt
SALAD *Use amounts appropriate to you, e.g. like bacon? Add more…
- Baby spinach/Rocket/Ridicchio lettuce mix
- Pomegranate seeds
- Roasted purple kumara & beetroot
- Vine ripened tomato
- Diced free range bacon
- Diced chorizo
- Button mushrooms
- Red capsicum
- Baby asparagus
- Fresh garlic
- Coconut oil
- Cracked pepper
What on earth did I do with all this?
1. Cube the kumara and beetroot, put into a small bag and add coconut oil, salt, pepper and paprika. Mix about and then put into a roasting tray and into the oven at 180 for 35-40minutes.
2. Roughly dice ridicchio and add to bowl with spinach and rocket.
3. Remove seeds from pomegranate by cutting in half, holding cut side down in hand and smacking back of fruit with something heavy! Add to leaf mix.
4. Dice bacon and chorizo and fry off in ghee. Remove from heat and rest on paper towels.
5. Add coconut oil to pan, diced garlic and after 30seconds add capsicum. After 2 minutes add mushrooms and asparagus. Stir fry for 5-10minutes. Add to salad mix.
6. Chop avocado and tomato and add to salad mix.
7. Once kumara & beetroot are cooked, remove from oven to cool slightly then add to mix with bacon & chorizo.
8. Mix the salad together. Get the pan hot.
9. Score the duck breasts in a cross cross. Sprinkle and rub with 5 spice and salt. Add skin side down to the pan, place a plate on top and add weight to it with a pot filled with water.
10. Leave for 5 mins, making sure skin side is crispy. Remove the plate and flip to cook the other side.
11. Once cooked through remove to rest then slice into 1-2cm thick slices.
12. Lay salad onto plate and sit sliced duck breast on top.
13. HOLD ON TIGHT AND ENJOY THE BOLLOCKS OUT OFF THIS MEAL!
This is the recipe for a smoothie I make for most breakfasts during the week. I make it the night before, put in the fridge, then simply shake and enjoy what is a quick, easy and amazingly nutrient dense breaky! Try this and let me know how energetic, alert and amazing you feel throughout the morning.
Mega Breakfast Smoothie Recipe:
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries and strawberries
- 1 teaspoon almond, cashew and brazil nut butter
- 1 tablespoon LSA
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoon Supergreens
- 1 tablespoon organic shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon organic extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon apricot kernel oil
- 1 teaspoons raw organic cocao powder
- 1 scoop (30g) WPI protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons natural organic pot set yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup iced green tea
Calamari Stuffing Recipe
- the flesh of 4 Sicilian pork sausages
- 1/2 cup prepared cous cous/quinoa
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 a bunch of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- rock salt and cracked pepper
- squid tentacles, finely chopped
- cook the sausage meat almost through, remove and sweat off the onion and garlic
- add the sausage back to the pan with the cous cous and parsley
- season and once heated through add the squid tentacles and cook for 1-2 minutes
Looking for ideas for quick, easy and delicious meals? Here is a meal I made last week, it took no time, yet the finished product is healthy, full of great nutrients and tasty as hell! If you would like more detailed meal ideas and plans contact me here.
Quick delicious steak dinner recipe
Paprika roasted sweet potato
- Cube sweet potato into small chunks, put into a bag and cover with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix about and put into an oven tray and the oven for 30 minutes. That will take 2 minutes to prepare.
Salad: simply mix in a bowl
- baby spinach leaves
- chopped capsicum
- chopped avocado
- cherry tomatoes
- handful of walnuts
- Dress with extra virgin olive oil and lime juice. This will take 3 minutes.
Steak: season with rock salt & small amount of pepper before
- Get the pan hot. Add the meat and fry to your liking.
- Remove and season again. Rest for 5-10 minutes. Then serve and ENJOY!!
Pingback: 3 key nutritional rules for optimising body composition & health | Twenty12: 52 meats over 52 weeks
Pingback: Hey society- are we a bunch of lazy f**kers or what?! | Twenty12: 52 meats over 52 weeks